Meet Julie, a 90 year old from Ohio, whom I have never met. Although I sincerely hope to one day have the pleasure has posted some life lessons out there in cyberspace.. Her list is sterling, here are my ten favorites..
1. When in doubt, just take the next small step
2. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will
3. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
4. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5.If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it...
6. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
7. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'.
8. Time heals almost everything. Give time time
9. Believe in miracles
10. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.